We are at a crisis point.
In just a few weeks, states surrounding Pennsylvania may move to completely ban abortion.
In the coming months, politicians in Pennsylvania may try to limit access to care, too.
We have to prepare for a big fight ahead. Pledge to fight for abortion access. Pledge to fight for patients and for abortion providers. Pledge to be an Abortion Care Champion.
As an Abortion Care Champion, you can commit to:
- Speak out against a proposed constitutional amendment that would end the right to an abortion in Pennsylvania.
- Talk to family, friends, and neighbors about the importance of abortion access.
- Contact elected officials to let them know abortion access matters to Pennsylvania voters.
- Vote in the next elections and hold politicians accountable for protecting abortion access.
- Show up to actions in community, like rallies and marches – especially in the days following the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. You can download protest posters here.
- Provide practical support for abortion clinics and abortion funds as a volunteer or donor.